With just over TWO MONTHS until our virtual mental health conference on 7th and 8th October, spaces are filling for this inspiring and top-quality event, with some fantastic speakers, exhibitors and sponsors confirmed and ready to bring you two days of great content.
Take a look at our highlights and what to expect from the event here!
- We’re celebrating World Mental Health Day with our two-day conference focusing on both Adult and Youth topics.
- Adult Mental Health will take place on the 7th October, and will feature important topics such as Mental Health First Aid, Workplace Mental Health, Financial Wellbeing, Bereavement, Green Social Prescribing, Suicide Prevention and more
- Youth Mental Health will take place on 8th October and will cover topics such as Improving Mental Health and Self-Esteem, Safeguarding, SEND, Teacher and School Wellbeing, LGBTQ+ Mental Health and more.
- Speakers and presenting organisations include Natasha Devon MBE, Precision Biotics. NSPCC, Samaritans, Stonewall, Rural Mental Health Wales, SANDS United Cardiff and Healthy Money Mind.
- Alongside our great programme of real-time talks, we also have a virtual exhibition area where you can gain further knowledge and be signposted to extra resources, services and support.
- Connection is important, so we will be providing networking and chat opportunities throughout the day via chat features within Zoom and other great communication tools so you can meet and chat with other mental health professionals
- Oh, and don’t forget our exhibitors will be offering show-exclusive deals, discounts and freebies to help celebrate World Mental Health Day, so visiting could lead to more money-saving opportunities for you!
- Exhibitors include: Precision Biotics, Zenflore, Ajuda Training, Heads2Minds, Kinbee, VoxxLife, Discover Your Bounce, Blaenau Gwent Communities for Work, C.A.L.L. Helpline, Mastering Me