A speaking slot at The Mental Health & wellbeing Show can lead to further speaking opportunities, connections and the opportunity to make a positive difference to someone’s life. If you have some expert insights or innovative research on a Mental Health & Wellbeing related topic – we want to hear from you today.
- Feeling with Depression & Anxiety
- Coping with Self Harm
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Overcoming Eating Disorders
- Living with OCD
- Dealing with Panic Attacks
- Diet & Nutrition
- Living with Autism
- Coping with Loneliness
- The Role of the Mental Health First Aider in the Workplace
- The Role of the Mental Health Lead in Schools
- Arts & creative Therapies
- Post Natal Depression
- Dealing with hearing Voices
- Mental Capacity Act
- Dealing with Homelessness
- Student life & Peer support
- Psychosis & Recovery
and many more topics related to Mental Health & Wellbeing (if you are an expert in another topic, please contact us to discuss further as we may still want to hear you.)
If you have any friends, colleagues or other contacts, please spread the word to them about this fantastic opportunity.
To present to a captive audience in Wales, May 2020 – please contact us today for an application form!