Due to COVID19, our originally planned live show for May 20th 2021 has now moved to a new virtual online platform with state of the art technology to immerse you in the environment of a real event from the comfort of your home.
The Mental Health & Wellbeing Show, May 20th 2021 – the virtual, interactive conference and exhibition connecting mental health/wellbeing professionals around the world.
Our event aims to promote positive mental health through open conversation, promoting awareness and sharing real-life experiences. The event will include over 100 talks from mental health experts on a huge range of topics, along with a virtual exhibition with the opportunity to connect with hundreds of oragnisations, charities and services who can support you in your work and life.
This event is sponsored and supported by Remploy and Ajuda Training.
Tickets are just £45 until 28th February, and then will rise to £75 on 1st March.
(Student discount at £25)
- Learn about the latest developments, studies, and viewpoints on a huge range of topics within mental health and wellbeing for both youth and adult settings.
- Listen and engage with 10 live seminars and over 100 on-demand webinars available on the platform from some of the biggest names in mental health.
- Visit hundreds of virtual exhibition stands and learn more about the fantastic services, organisations, products, charities and resources available to you and your organisation to improve the lives of people living with mental illness and to promote general wellbeing across the population.
- Connect, meet and network with thousands of mental health and wellbeing professionals from a range of industries, specialities and backgrounds in an exciting new virtual setting.
- Feel engaged and connected with people from around the world with our state of the art event technology, all from the comfort of your home, so no travel required!
The virtual event will feature 10 Live Seminars running from 8am – 8pm (BST) along with over 100 on demand pre-recorded seminars from some fantastic experts in mental health, wellbeing, healthcare and much more. A full day of knowledge, advice and inspiration on so many topics important to mental health.
We already have sessions confirmed on Mental Health First Aid (Adult and Youth), Overcoming Depression and Anxiety, PTSD, Eating Disorders, Addiction, Self Harm, Suicide Prevention, General Wellbeing, Meditation, Nutrition and so many more.
We have a Virtual Exhibition Hall! Our exhibition list has great variety, with lots of our key exhibitors and sponsors including charities, care facilities, wellbeing supports, school wellbeing companies and much more!
When visiting the stands you will have the ability to chat to company reps, download brochures and documents, watch videos and interact with the stands as you would in a real-life event!
Our virtual setting will also allow you to meet companies from all across the globe in one place!
Our exciting new platform has been optimised by event experts and designers to give our visitors as close to a real-event experience as possible with stunning graphics, interactive capabilities and the ability to chat with exhibitiors, network with fellow visitors and attend seminars from the comfort of your home.
We are looking forward to bringing you the future of events, with more opportunties to connect with people across the globe and feel truly involved in such a special and important event.