7th – Adult Mental Health
Speakers include: Samaritans, Ajuda Training and more to be revealed
8th – Youth Mental Health
Speakers include: Natasha Devon MBE, Garry Freeman, Carl Harris (NSPCC Safeguarding), Ffion Grundy (Stonewall), and more to be revealed!
Book individual days for £20 per person, or both days for £40! We also have a group price available for large organisations such as charities, schools, universities, housing associations and any other groups wishing to join us.
- Zoom access to conference for full day
- Talks from 6 amazing speakers per day, so 12 in total for the whole event
- 7th October – Adult Mental Health
- 8th October – Youth Mental Health
- Networking Opportunities with fellow attendees and organisations
- Resources, guidance, knowledge and support with mental health and wellbeing issues.
The goal of World Mental Health Day is to help raise mental health awareness. Each of us can make a contribution to ensure that people dealing with problems concerning mental health can live better lives with dignity.
Every year one adult in four, along with one child in ten, will have a mental health issue. These conditions can profoundly affect literally millions of lives, affecting the capability of these individuals to make it through the day, to sustain relationships, and to maintain work.